15 April, 2009

Astray Red Frame: Body 1

Full to the brim with crap and it's not even close to being finished. The back end is so different from the strike it's not funny. I hope the harder parts are done. In the case of these two MS's, I of course used the Strike as the basis for sizing up the astray and built the astray armor around the strike frame mesh-- which is also being upgraded at the same time...

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Astray Red Frame: Body 1"

 

Anonymous Onno said ... (Apr 15, 2009, 12:34:00 PM) : 

I have just started following your work. And I am sure ill be coming back for more. I know you dont do "how to", but for all of us 3d-novices here some wireframe screenshots would be great!

 

post a comment