31 March, 2009

Delta Plus

Never posted what I got on the textures aside from the deviations. I hope the shield is at least close to right, if ever a shield is revealed to be true. If not I might have to do some backpeddling...
As for the PG Astray, I've just now come to notice that what appear to be shared frame parts between the Strike and Astray are a darker shade of red than the red armor parts. Interesting.
mobile suit delta plus zeta gundam char's quatro bajeena hyaku shiki kai  plus 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Delta Plus"

 

Blogger Cirrus Schneider said ... (Mar 31, 2009, 6:05:00 AM) : 

Great job! The shield is probably right, considering this badass suit is an upgrade of the Delta Gundam. I was looking at an image of the original's shield and this one looks about right for the Delta Plus. About the PG Astray frame: it definitely is on the same frame as the PG Strike. I heard as much on a good amount of blogs and forums. It kinda makes sense considering both suits were initially made by the Orb Union.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Mar 31, 2009, 8:33:00 PM) : 

Indeed I was aware of the structural similarities imposed on both models, but I was disappointed that the frame parts are a different shade of red. :(

 

post a comment