27 March, 2009

Delta Plus and Unicorn 1

Screwed up on the reentry flames. I think I know where I went wrong. I'd go back and fix it.... but that PG Astray came in and I'm marveling at it's awesomeness. Got those nice transparent armor pieces as well as the extra sword. Whew! I wanted to 3d that one up someday too...

Master Grade gundam 1/100 unicorn sinanju shinanju delta plus gundam ユニコーン impulse musou 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum 武者ガンダム

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Delta Plus and Unicorn 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 27, 2009, 7:12:00 PM) : 

Is it possible to buy one with an extra sword sans clear parts?

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Mar 29, 2009, 5:26:00 PM) : 

The extra sword and clear parts come in a separate red box. I'm not sure it's possible to buy them separately retail-wise. The sword looks pretty much identical to the Gerbera Straight though -- kind of disappointing. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 30, 2009, 2:57:00 PM) : 

Yeah, after seeing a couple review posts, it seems like the "tiger pierce" just has a darker red tint. Still, I wouldn't mind having two though lol

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 9, 2011, 10:18:00 PM) : 

AMA-X7 Shamblo please!!! it will be nice to see the unicorn being crushed by it.... very, very NICE MODELS by the way... keep going!

 

post a comment