13 March, 2009

Delta Plus: Prototype Transformation

I'm not sure that the Delta Plus even has a shield to speak of (I haven't read that far in the book), nor have I seen any art of it's entire transformation, though I am aware that it has some sort of variable system like the zetas (or even the original Delta Gundam plan). So I based the transformation on the Zeta, but the legs don't seem to follow the zeta transformation -- looks to be more like the methuss'. I don't know for sure either way so I'm just experimenting for the time being.

Edit: I'll be damned, the rifle attaches to the outer section of the shield when in waverider mode. I'll have to fix that too.

mobile suit delta plus zeta gundam char's quatro bajeena hyaku shiki kai  plus 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Delta Plus: Prototype Transformation"

 

post a comment