23 February, 2009

Delta Plus: Head 1

Put in a slightly newer geforce card in the old pc and the opengl performance is a wee better than it was before, but not great. Still need to get a new SOB.

mobile suit delta plus zeta gundam char's quatro bajeena hyaku shiki kai  plus 3d mesh cg sandrum


Working on some Unicorn stuff as usual but I wondered if starting a Delta Plus would be a viable option as a conversion. So I'm using a bunch of online pics and magazines [especially JUNIII's conversion] to assist. I was off to an ok start but I'm getting ready to settle in for the night so going to hit the F9 button to see if a good render will come out when I wake up.

Ah, the reconstruction of the Hyaku Shiki head to the Delta Plus -- or the start of it.

edit: replaced the F-95jd link with the delta plus. Just for now.

mobile suit delta plus zeta gundam char's quatro bajeena hyaku shiki kai  plus 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Delta Plus: Head 1"

 

post a comment