14 February, 2009

Sinanju: Texture 1

Happy Valentines...

I've been dabbling the last week on Hyaku Shiki textures and realized I haven't posted anything during that time. So... here's the bulk of the Sinanju (Shinanju) surfacing. Some dastardly issues in the rear booster armor, but nothing that can't be fixed with a simple press of a button...


mobile suit gundam unicorn shinanju MG katoki 3d mesh cg sandrum


I'm starting to see that the imposed limit in the blogger space is a wee small so I'll probably start going about fixing the blogs layout to accommodate something larger in the future.

Labels:

Comments on "Sinanju: Texture 1"

 

Blogger Joane said ... (Feb 14, 2009, 2:29:00 PM) : 

so ... sexy D: I just love the semi wear-out look. XD My gf didn't make any chocolates =[ but we are going out for dinner >_>

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 14, 2009, 5:13:00 PM) : 

O.O That is nice! VERY well done!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 14, 2009, 11:24:00 PM) : 

Awwwww YEEAAAAH!!!

Hot damn I love it.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Feb 15, 2009, 2:00:00 AM) : 

Sweet. I'll get that booster ironed out and she'll be ready to go.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 15, 2009, 1:47:00 PM) : 

sweet this is now one of my favorite mobile suits. you did a awesome job bro!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 21, 2009, 7:05:00 PM) : 

I love you

hehe :D

 

Blogger Henry D. said ... (Mar 1, 2009, 5:19:00 PM) : 

My favorite Zeon (Inspired) mech, piloted by my favorite masked villan!

 

post a comment