27 January, 2009

Sinanju

The end is near, the last parts need to be kinked out and there are other areas I haven't gone back to yet that need to be....gotten back to. But on the whole, it's ok.

mobile suit gundam unicorn shinanju MG katoki 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Sinanju"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 27, 2009, 9:19:00 AM) : 

UGH. So beautiful. Amazing work as usual. Can't wait to see a render of this guy.

Great enemy mecha?

Or GREATEST enemy mecha?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 27, 2009, 9:59:00 AM) : 

pwetty pwetty please mkae a colored ver.of Shinanju.

arigatou.. Sanchezzun

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 27, 2009, 12:31:00 PM) : 

I have to say that this is one of the cleanest meshes you've done this far. I love this design. You have truly out done yourself again. You aren't going to make it easy for me to catch up to your level of skills lol~

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 27, 2009, 2:03:00 PM) : 

now, if only the bazooka was attached to the rifle, it would be perfect.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jan 28, 2009, 4:46:00 PM) : 

@Knolly: It might be one of my faves, but probably still behind that mammoth looking Kshatriya. If for nothing else than it looks great. If Katoki himself ver. Ka'd for an MG...

@anon: I'm on it ;)

@quietstorm: I promise that I have no "level" and anyone could do this if the time is available -- hence nothing to catch up to except the amount of meshes. ;)
I guarantee it's nothing special.

@anon: I shalt endeavor to get to that particular piece of equipment in the near future.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 29, 2009, 10:40:00 AM) : 

@sandrum

Touche... The Kshatriya is amazing as well, and we can only hope for an MG one day... While I really do hope a Ver Ka Kshatriya comes out eventually, due to the sheer size of the thing it doesn't seem incredibly likely...

I'm assuming you've seen Neograde's though? If there is no official MG when I clear out my backlog of kits (which ought to take like... a decade at my current rate, haha), I plan to snag one of those. Last I heard Vicious Project was building one as well, but they've been silent about it for awhile.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jan 31, 2009, 12:41:00 AM) : 

Indeed I hath laid eyes on the Neograde version, but both the Kshatriya and Sinanju from Neograde look too tall and/or stretched out for me. Of course, it doesn't help that I have no idea how to work resin kits so modification seems far off and quite difficult. Then again, in the hands of the capable, I'm sure those gripes could be easily mitigated.

If VP made one, I could guess that they'd use the MG Shinanju's frame as the base... or I would hope they did. If so, then I hope they put out lots of pics on it. I'd love to give er a 3d whirl.

 

post a comment