13 January, 2009

Sinanju: Shoulders

In a perfect world, it would read "Arms", but I've been sidetracked a lot AND the construction is about as time consuming as I had imagined. Still, the direction isn't terribly off and things are somewhat in order -- aside from the fact that the end areas of the shoulder armor need to bubble out more.... But now that the Sinanju is going, that Hyaku Shiki might need a bit of finishing... or so me thinks.

mobile suit gundam unicorn shinanju MG katoki 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Sinanju: Shoulders"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 14, 2009, 12:31:00 PM) : 

its looking great, ur fast to model when u have the time, considering this model has some details and some complex shapes

i wonder what ur modeling techniques are, some background images and looking the actual scale kit?

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jan 22, 2009, 2:21:00 AM) : 

I think I mentioned that I purchased the kit before. Considering the complexity of the machine, I can't imagine a better way of doing it that would look more faithful than that.

 

post a comment