09 January, 2009

Shinanju: Body 4

Arr... finally almost done with the wing/boosters. They weren't quite as straightforward as I had thought, and nowhere near as easy as I had imagined. I may add a little more detail just for kicks.

mobile suit gundam unicorn shinanju MG katoki 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Shinanju: Body 4"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 10, 2009, 12:18:00 PM) : 

Uggggh...

(in a good way)

This is looking amazing so quickly. Probably a combo between the Sinanju being an amazing design and you being able to make a great representation of it.

Did you end up finishing your MG Sinanju nicely? Mine's built but I'm trying to mask off the black on the shield to spray on some gold and the masking process is turning out to be the most annoying thing ever, haha.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jan 10, 2009, 3:02:00 PM) : 

It's so far coming out to be the nicest MG I've yet seen (IMHO). But I haven't the time to build the entire thing. I'd like to actually paint it in the future so I'm doing my best not to put together more than I have to so as to get an idea of what the shapes are like. My only gripe is that the frame, while being one of the most complete I've seen, lacks a little detail. Oh well.
It's really beautiful so far though :D Even my wife marvels at it's sleekness.

 

post a comment