03 January, 2009

Shinanju: GO!

unicorn shinanju MG 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum 武者ガンダムユニコーン

I'm still trudging through the newer Strike mesh's surfaces, but my mind wanders all the time. Starting the head of this fabulous looking mobile suit. I remember that I wanted to make a Sazabi as well, but this is much much nicer looking.

Of course I smashed together a Unicorn mesh a year ago, but I was waiting for a Shinanju to be built IRL by bandai so that I wouldn't have to blunder around with "garage kit" pictures online, where it looks to have unusually long legs (by virtue of the Hi-nu frame I'm thinking).

mobile suit gundam unicorn shinanju MG katoki 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Shinanju: GO!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 3, 2009, 11:06:00 PM) : 

Sinanju is GOD!

 

post a comment