30 December, 2008

Evolve Strike Gundam: Aile Shield Rifle Equip

Well, an end to yet another year. While the wife and I clean the house I thought I'd put up a quickie on what everything looks like slapped on. I'm sure yet again that I screwed up on the relative sizes of the shield and rifle compared to the MS -- not to mention that the hands don't seem to be gripping the rifle at all. Anyhoo, it's not horrible.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Evolve Strike Gundam: Aile Shield Rifle Equip"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 30, 2008, 9:12:00 PM) : 

I think it looks a hell lot more sexy with the weapons sized that way :O

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 31, 2008, 1:56:00 AM) : 

IMHO shield is okay, but rifle should be a liitle smaller, other than that - awsome

 

Blogger AstrayP03 said ... (Jan 1, 2009, 4:15:00 PM) : 

i agree with aulon, nice shield, but rifle too big

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 4, 2009, 1:10:00 PM) : 

where are the top fins on the aile pack lol :b

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 4, 2009, 1:12:00 PM) : 

oh wait lol. i take back what i said. there aren't supposed to be any fins at the top Xb

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 22, 2009, 9:14:00 PM) : 

Agreed about the rifle...too large! But still a work of art!

 

Blogger AzureDelight88 said ... (Mar 6, 2009, 11:26:00 AM) : 

Senpai, got something I feel weird,why I cant view your blog frequently? I cant see all image from your blog here. Got something that I can view it smoothly?

 

post a comment