11 January, 2009

Sinanju: Waist

I just realized that the box the plastic version comes in labels the mobel without an "H" in the name (Sinanju) instead of what I had labeled it (Shinanju). I'm liking the H better though. Ah, yes, the waist is coming through decently.

mobile suit gundam unicorn shinanju MG katoki 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Sinanju: Waist"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 12, 2009, 6:39:00 AM) : 

Looking very very nice!

Glad to hear your Sinanju is coming long. I agree about the inner frame not being that detailed but to some degree I like that since it makes me feel less obligated to try and paint and detail the frame. But I also don't mind since that guys armor is going to be on 100% of the time, haha.

I had to go back to my university yesterday and sadly the Sinanju didn't make the trip since I was still struggling to paint the gold in an acceptable fashion, so I'll just have to do it whenever I'm home... So sadly, that guy isn't getting done for another month or so... *tear*

But I don't have my model here to admire so instead I'll have to rely on your 3D model, haha.

Just out of curiosity, any chance you might consider my request for a wallpaper with Unicorn and Sinanju when this guy's finished? I'm getting sad not seeing any renders lately, although I know it's just the time restriction for ya.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jan 13, 2009, 6:48:00 AM) : 

Left your Sinanju behind? For shame. As for the request, it will probably happen anyway. I had a lot of ideas on the mind as of late...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 21, 2009, 10:23:00 PM) : 

Ideas, aye?

I certainly like the sound of that!

 

post a comment