15 January, 2009

Sinanju: Arms

Came back home on the ol' lunch break to render out something on the arms. Gave them a quick parenting and the result is thus. I apparently missed something under the upper arms and the forearms aren't as defined as I would have liked, not to mention the fingers need to be rounded out more -ala Zeon style MS- but I'm glad it's coming around.

mobile suit gundam unicorn shinanju MG katoki 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Sinanju: Arms"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 15, 2009, 9:10:00 PM) : 

The tubes on the arms could be more detailed and a bit larger like the ones on the waist =] I think that will give it a more zeon feel and not look like worms stuck onhis arms... Just a suggestion =]

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 15, 2009, 11:42:00 PM) : 

great work so far, btw are you planing to do Crossbone X3? I was just wondering, 'cause i saw it started

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jan 22, 2009, 2:20:00 AM) : 

Anon: I'll give it a shot.

Aulon: I threw that to the side. Maybe someday. But I've lost the will to do it (read: wandered off). Not that there's all that much to do to make the X3... Just that I haven't gotten 'round to it.

 

post a comment