17 February, 2009

GM III: Conversion 1

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum


I feel like I'm on a Unicorn kick. Actually, I thought that getting a few more suits from that era would be good for background purposes so why not start with an "easy to convert" grunt suit.
Working on the upper body for now. So far the head and front skirt are redone with some help from the GM Quel while the backpack and shoulder armor are from the MKII (albeit slightly modified) while the rest of the body is basically the GM Kai. The shield is the Gundam KA version, with the cruciform that I forgot to model for it. Still going on the upper parts as they're obviously not done...

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "GM III: Conversion 1"

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Feb 17, 2009, 8:45:00 AM) : 

So far so good! I've always been a fan of the GMIII, just like the Powered GM. Its a grunt suit, but much better than average.

Plus I like how the GM III's main camera visor looks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 17, 2009, 5:07:00 PM) : 

Are you going to do the Jegan? one of my favorite grunt suits, along with the Heavygun from F91.

 

Blogger Emerson Tung said ... (Feb 17, 2009, 6:09:00 PM) : 

dude! didn't know you have a blogspot. It's zeo-x from dA btw! Gonna keep an eye out on your stuff here man.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 18, 2009, 1:31:00 AM) : 

Nice work so far.
Good old UC design.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Feb 18, 2009, 11:30:00 PM) : 

@Apt-1B:
I'm definitely not a fan of the GMIII, but I really need stuff in the bg getting fooled around with. Guess one of those geara doga/zulu's is in order too.

@bignate:
I hadn't thought of that. Guess it wouldn't be impossible.

@Em:
Hi zeo-x! Actually I think very few people know I have a blog, so it's OK if you missed it.

@paliodor
Thank you much, paliodor. :D

 

post a comment