19 February, 2009

GMIII: Conversion 4

Probably not spot on. It's not easy to tell exactly which GMIII to go on. I think the rear section of the pod is a little to large and I still have to get to the leg boosters which the shield is colliding with. But I've managed to get most of the launchers attached to the waist and get a generally acceptable set of pods on the shoulder armor. I also raised the rear skirt a little so that it wouldn't sit so low, but again the [BATTLE AT THE PORT OF DAKAR] scene seems to implicate slightly different parts for the rear waist, more akin to the GM kai...
Anyway a little extra detail here and there and somewhat of a redo for the leg boosters and that should do'er.
mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "GMIII: Conversion 4"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 21, 2009, 10:41:00 AM) : 

Lookin' damn nice!

Just to throw it out there since you didn't mention it: I can't help but feel that compared to the lineart, the middle portion of the visor on the head is rather tall. Just take a look at the lineart and you may see what I mean.

 

post a comment