25 February, 2009

Delta Plus: Head 2

While the mesh will be built based on the Hyaku Shiki, I'm using the Zeta as the basis for the transformation so I will end up using the zeta rig/mesh for placement of the completed Delta parts.
The head placement is off, but that's obvious I think. I started the waist section as well but haven't gone far as my machine has been quite busy today.
Looks pretty damned ugly so far. I'm sure that it will be ok in the end though.
mobile suit delta plus zeta gundam char's quatro bajeena hyaku shiki kai  plus 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Delta Plus: Head 2"

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Feb 26, 2009, 10:01:00 AM) : 

I like what you've done so far, you really do great work here, so please keep it up!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 26, 2009, 3:54:00 PM) : 

actually i think that's pretty cool looking.

 

post a comment