29 March, 2009

Delta Plus and Unicorn 2

Just poopin around again. Watched the final episode of 00 today. It ended better than I thought and I enjoyed the 0 Gundam vs Exia scene. Seems a shame that these episodes are so short.

Master Grade gundam 1/100 unicorn sinanju shinanju delta plus gundam ユニコーン impulse musou 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum 武者ガンダム

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Delta Plus and Unicorn 2"

 

Blogger SneakingCat said ... (Mar 29, 2009, 9:27:00 AM) : 

Regarding to 00, I personally like them short though. Prolonged would lower the tension and schrew up the story... like the SEED series, which I don't enjoy much. :)

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Mar 29, 2009, 5:18:00 PM) : 

Personally, I always thought that the gundam episodes seemed short no matter what the series -- though you may have a point.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 30, 2009, 4:41:00 PM) : 

GLORIOUS!!!

Been busy so I hadn't seen this or the other Unicorn + Delta picture... But this is hot stuff. You're spoiling us with all of these renders now!

Hey, remember when you said you were going to make a movie out of these things? Those were the days... :P

But regarding 00, I thought that was the best damn ending for a Gundam I've ever seen. Granted, I haven't seen every Gundam series, but still. Just everything awesome that COULD have happened, DID happen. Except Graham flying in and doing something cool. But you know what? I never thought I would say this, but the episode was so awesome, that I didn't mind the lack of Graham, haha.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Mar 31, 2009, 4:04:00 AM) : 

@knolly: Those were the days eh.
Actually a little Graham in the end of 00 would have been interesting I think. Still, I enjoyed it more than some other Gundam series.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 1, 2009, 2:39:00 PM) : 

I kept waiting for a repeat of the GN Flag... I mean that came out of fucking nowhere and it was awesome.

...y'know what should have happened? When Ribbons was looking around for where the second solar furnace went, he should have just seen the light and instead of Exia it was a GN Flag with a true GN Drive on it.

"I missed you...
I really missed you...
RIBBONS ALMARCK!!!"

Would have been so cash. And Graham defeats the main boss while Setsuna just kind of chills somewhere.

:P

As for that movie bit, do you still intend to animate all of these? If you do, I know it'll happen eventually, I'll just be plenty patient, haha.

It really blows my mind how long you've been at this. It's approaching 4 years since the blog started but I knew you were modeling Gandumu even before then...

I'm sure it's even more mindblowing to you, haha.

I think it's really cool to see your progress as a modeler as well. The change in your earlier models to your current ones is amazing. It's like moving from FG models to MGs. Quite literally in this case since now you have internal frames and whatnot, haha.

Anyhow, enough with that tangent...

 

post a comment