31 March, 2009

GP04 Gerbera: Rifle

While still diddling with the Astray, I thought I'd try to render out something I tried to start a while back. The old GP04 -- at least in the hopes of finishing the GP series.

mobile suit gp04 blossom physalis zepheranthes gerbera tetra gp01 gp01fb gp02 gp03 dendrobium stamen orchis mobile weapons platform 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "GP04 Gerbera: Rifle"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 31, 2009, 10:37:00 PM) : 

Hey, I came across a site using your images and I'm not sure whether he has your permission or not.

http://cjinsblog.blogspot.com/

Sorry for butting in, but I thought you should know if you don't already.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Apr 4, 2009, 9:04:00 PM) : 

Hmmm... THanks for that info. I'll think about what to.

 

post a comment