09 April, 2009

Astray Red Frame: Head 3

Unnervingly, Bee-Crafts illustration of the Astray's head and the actual plastic model differ in some places... enough to make me wonder exactly why some of the changes were made. I didn't notice until after the below render was done that parts of the rear of the head exhaust were changed as well as the length of the head itself along with the mini fins under the cheek armor and the width of the v-fin. Some of it I corrected, but the back I have to get to later.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Astray Red Frame: Head 3"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Apr 11, 2009, 2:39:00 PM) : 

either way it looks DAMN sexy... I am so happy that you are making my favorite MS.

 

post a comment