08 April, 2009

Astray Red Frame: Head 2

Haven't gotten much father as of late. Legs and arms are killing me today after some training. Feel like an old man again. So I sat down and went with the Astray head a little today. Tried to diverge from what the plastic model did because it doesn't seem to match BEE-CRAFTS illustration in a few places.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Astray Red Frame: Head 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 10, 2009, 12:47:00 AM) : 

Lookin' nice!

Just to note, although you might just not be done with it, I can't help but feel like the V-fin is a bit to thin. Like look at the general shape near where it connects to the head, I think there should be a bit more mass there. Could be wrong though, since you actually have the PG, haha.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Apr 10, 2009, 12:52:00 AM) : 

Indeed it is thin in the render. I made it thinner. The plastic version is much thicker looking than Bee-crafts illustration so I compromised between the two. In that I also removed a little bit that meets with the head.

 

post a comment