22 May, 2009

Astray: Legs 2

Wow! Been a while since I've posted anything. Was in Osaka/Sendai for 2 weeks starting in Golden Week. Came back and was swamped with work so I haven't done much until yesterday.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum


The prototype version of what I was thinking for the lower legs. They are based very much on the PG version as far as scale is concerned, but the detail I drew from the early Bee-Craft version (of course). Thus the detail is quite different in many places, the slopes and slants are more reminiscent of the strike and the leg is generally thinner than the PG version of the same leg -- much more like the early version illustrated some posts back. Work still needs to be done to iron out the inconsistencies and further detail is needed.

Labels:

Comments on "Astray: Legs 2"

 

Blogger Jern said ... (May 23, 2009, 8:45:00 AM) : 

That's coming along very nicely. I wish I could do stuff this awesome!

 

Blogger FHKKTA said ... (May 24, 2009, 4:49:00 AM) : 

cool modeling

 

post a comment