25 April, 2009

Astray: Arms 1

So apparently I didn't get a good look at the Astray instruction manual but it appears that Bee-Craft changed direction somewhat on the way the PG Astray would look, as illustrated below. The version present in the PG strike manual on the left and the newer PG Astray on the right.
mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum


Just why it was done this way is beyond me. I suppose most will be satisfied with this, but I feel rather cheated that the original interpretation was lost, as was most of the great detail he had. I wish I had noticed earlier. Just the same, I started on the upper arms favoring the original version over the newer.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Astray: Arms 1"

 

Blogger Busterbeam said ... (Apr 25, 2009, 6:31:00 PM) : 

good points but the differences are pretty slight. i dont think anyone is going to get angry at you haha

 

Blogger Jern said ... (Apr 26, 2009, 10:08:00 PM) : 

Awesome job! I can't wait to see this thing in action.
Are you doing the "Gerbera Straight" Katana to go with it?

 

post a comment