24 July, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Text 0

Been some-odd days and I'm only now getting this far. Not all of it has been textured and it still needs dirt and "crap". Going in the right direction though.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Text 0"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 25, 2008, 6:05:00 AM) : 

Once again, you came through with a killer mesh. I love the new Impulse. Honestly I which I had the extra guns for my MG model. On another note, I noticed that you took the Buster and Duel off the list. Say it ain't so.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 25, 2008, 9:03:00 AM) : 

Always nice as usual, however you may want to change the color on the beam rifle as I thought it had the Freedom's beam rifle there for a second before I took a closer look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 25, 2008, 10:05:00 AM) : 

very very nice a lot better than the first one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 25, 2008, 7:50:00 PM) : 

great as always great gob especily at the shield it looks great looks better than the destiny/impulse gundam.

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Aug 1, 2008, 11:07:00 AM) : 

Dude....dude...this is awesome. I Already like the Impulse but this makes me drool.

Nice work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Aug 20, 2008, 3:48:00 AM) : 

It looks more impressive by far but i think (no offence here) that although having a more complicated piece shows more skill, or looks more impressive, for that matter, it starts to look different from the original impulse. Not that there is anything wrong with personal modifications, but it just doesnt have the feel of the original

 

post a comment