05 July, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Check 1

Still not finished with all of the bits and stuff. Got a 21k race tomorrow that I've got to get ready for. I may indeed get rid of the nose attachment in the form of a moving piece of armor and instead make it a "cheap" nose that can be thrown off after forming into the Impulse MS. Getting a look with the standard shield and rifle.


mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Check 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 7, 2008, 12:03:00 AM) : 

Considering the detail work you put into the upper body, I think the legs could stand a little more. Just my 2cents. It still looks sweet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 7, 2008, 6:46:00 PM) : 

LoL It would seem like everyones a critic. You really went above and beyond with this 3dmesh. I like the direction you took with it this time. Honestly, it's fresh to see more/mods ideas coming out of the Seed/ Destiny arc. The new Impulse was killer out the box, but your version is pretty sweet as well. Nice work once again.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 7, 2008, 10:12:00 PM) : 

I don't think you should bend to some of anons ideas, Sandy. Go for your own style anbd customise it. I think the nose isa good idea.

 

post a comment