03 July, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Legs 2

Have to go out of town yet again and this week has been perilously bad for a lot of things -- soooo not much done again. Just getting around to finishing up the legs. Well, close. The knee armor hasn't been finished yet and the foot soles haven't been detailed yet. Still, I thought I'd continue with my idea about the rotating nose for the waist. Still debating with myself whether to keep it or not (and what to do if I do keep it). The rifle store in the rear of the waist section is no longer usable thanks to the nose section so I went ahead and created notches on the legs to hold extra rifles (not unlike the V-Gundam's). Of course, the length of its own rifle is too long to be accommodated by the leg attachment so I went along with Windfall's smaller rifle design (not necessarily for mobile suits) to see where it was going.

Still just fiddling around.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Legs 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 3, 2008, 10:51:00 PM) : 

That is very cool. Id say to keep the nose cone, but maybe make it a little shorter to keep in line with the rest of the waist armor. I really like your interpretation of the mech, as well as all the other models that you have created. I took a couple years of 3D design at college, so I understand how much work goes into something like this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 4, 2008, 12:33:00 PM) : 

That *nose* just don't look right when intigrated with the rest of the suit. Shortening it or removing it would be the best way to go. Also, deffinetly go with the standard rifle *with that extra attachment you added*. Atleast, that is what I think would be the best way to go.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 5, 2008, 12:51:00 AM) : 

It's starting to look more like a custom that it is Impulse. Looking nice though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 5, 2008, 5:44:00 AM) : 

I like the nose on the waist section but not the short rifle. Why not use the standard rifle and fix it on the back or the shoulder or the inside of the shield?

 

post a comment