22 June, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Waist 2

Ran 21Km today, so I'm pooped and my legs are killing me. I'll probably not do much for a few days...

So, my "idea" was to attach a "nose" section to the waist so that it would appear to be more "aerodynamic" when it's flying on its own. The nose would then be able to swivel back when it needed to dock with the core splendor/chest flyer. I added some support boosters on the front and rear skirts to keep the boost going despite the extra mass. Still playing with the idea.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Waist 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 22, 2008, 8:47:00 AM) : 

The way it looks in this image Core Splendor can't provide any thrust for the Impulse.I think you should revert to the original concept(altough it looks cool it's not practical)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 22, 2008, 2:32:00 PM) : 

I agree plus i think it looks better w/o the nose.

 

Blogger Knolly said ... (Jun 22, 2008, 7:05:00 PM) : 

Hm, I like the idea and whatnot but looks a bit awkward when docked with the rest of the Gundam... Perhaps for an idea it could reconnect onto the Silhouette Flyer after the Silhouette is detached?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 23, 2008, 12:48:00 PM) : 

yeah something like a shilouete glider.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jun 28, 2008, 8:19:00 PM) : 

Okey dokey, I'll try and figure something else out for it if possible.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 2, 2008, 11:09:00 AM) : 

I really like this idea, it's just that I think the nose cone is just too close to the booster. If that section was lowered to be level with the rest of the waist when closed, it would be more functional, and you wouldn't have to remove it entirely.

 

post a comment