28 June, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Legs 1

This week was a doozy so nothing was really done. Sitting down for a bit of the legs to see what I could knock out before a drink and bed.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Legs 1"

 

Blogger Maniek said ... (Jun 29, 2008, 7:17:00 AM) : 

Hi, if it would be posiible could You send me a screenshot of wireframe of one of ur finished parts of Gundam???? I'm making myself a 3D gundam for my graduation project and I can't figure out how u rounder these egdes, etc. I love Your job and think that You'r really tallented.


So if u could send me a wireframe of finished part here's my e-mail. marpik@gmail.com

Thanks and keep up the good work.

PS. sry for bad english

 

post a comment