08 July, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Leg Flyer

Between work, watching "Heroe's" with my wife (addict) and life, it's hard to get back to Gundam. Still..

I've taken the liberty of adding an extra larger thruster under the foot armor (not unlike the V-Gundam). I was thinking of one under the knee armor, but it already rotates to accommodate the "proposed" landing gear so no go there. A shot with the nose and without. I still like the idea, so I'll probably go with having it be jettisoned before transforming from leg flyer to Impulse legs/waist.


mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Leg Flyer"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 8, 2008, 5:24:00 PM) : 

It look's better without the nose and btw even form a technical point of view the nose dosen't help to much unless it would cover the entire top surface of the leg flyer.(the rest of the top surface is still rough)

 

post a comment