17 July, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Force Silhouette 1

Started the Force Silhouette after some days off. Thought I could use parts from the previous one, but the MG version of the Impulse's silhouette looks more daunting. So this one's basically from scratch. Getting hot around these parts...


mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Force Silhouette 1"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 18, 2008, 8:04:00 PM) : 

Hello Sandrum.

I really love your work, and I have to say you've done a really great work on that Impulse.

I'm a huge fan of Gundam and also a student of 3D graphics.
Currently in 2nd grade.

Wanting to bring together my passions 2 sets, 3D and Gundam, I began to realize one, at least try.

I chose the gundam Kyrios from Gundam 00.

Your work is a real source of inspiration and I am always amazed to see your achievements.

Can I ask you whether you accept to contact me? I'd like to show the progress of my work, and may be receiving some advice from you to improve it.

I do not in any way want to compete with you. I do not have the skill, the level anyway but I just want to improve my 3D work, and since I'm working on a Gundam, I thought you'd be the best person to give me an advice or two :)

Well if you're ok please contact me
at
thesheron@hotmail.com

thesheron(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thank and again, really good job in your realisations! :)

 

post a comment