03 November, 2011

Gundam 00: Head 2

I've really got a lot of other work to do so this will be slow going.
My target in this one is a little different but the head is coming along.
I had a few ideas for detail but I'm holding them back for surfacing. I'll probably
bump map the rest of the hard-line detail near the head sensors. Otherwise..it went "okay".

I still have to drop the center section of the gold antennae and sharpen the edges to points, as well as cut out the ear disks on the lower back away from the head. Maybe add the camera block on the front of the head sensor. Not sure about the text on the red sensor... I might just texture that. The rest will be mapped after the build.

mobile suit gundam 00 double 0 raiser riser 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Gundam 00: Head 2"

 

Anonymous MHPALA said ... (Nov 4, 2011, 1:30:00 PM) : 

Good job so far Props.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 18, 2011, 1:02:00 AM) : 

;) thanks MHPALA

 

post a comment