04 May, 2010

Kshatriya: Waist 2

I didn't think I'd be able to do much during the holidays and I was right. I've been sluggish at getting to the waist and it shows, as I've yet to remove even errors on parts of the body that I made thus far. I dropped the stomach and chest into the waist a little more than the plastic model goes though I haven't addressed the gold pipes as Katoki seemed to have drawn them less prominently on the waist of the illustration. Looks like I ripped the side waist armor in the rear too...kinda weird.

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum Kshatriya

Labels:

Comments on "Kshatriya: Waist 2"

 

Blogger eMas86 said ... (May 4, 2010, 7:36:00 AM) : 

Nice! pretty solid. thought the front waist armor plate might look a bit duller then original

 

Anonymous nigel said ... (May 10, 2010, 8:10:00 PM) : 

now that looks sexy

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Mar 4, 2011, 2:55:00 PM) : 

when are you going to do something new?

 

post a comment