06 February, 2010

Astray: Flight Unit 3

Well... I'm pretty sure it's a little too large. Nothing like a look-see to know if you're going in the right direction. Anywho, I've been busy these last few weeks with some coding issues so I had to put some of this on the old back burner, but hopefully I can get back to this asap.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Astray: Flight Unit 3"

 

Blogger eMas86 said ... (Feb 6, 2010, 2:16:00 PM) : 

IMO looks sweet. It's kinda more realistic...BTW, will you add "Tiger pierce" to this one later?

 

Blogger Gunstray said ... (Feb 6, 2010, 8:10:00 PM) : 

This actually works better than the Tactical Frames II.

 

Blogger eMas86 said ... (Feb 7, 2010, 11:19:00 PM) : 

Just got s hold of some pics on MG Red Frame, you know it's Tactical Arms will be kinda different (high possibility of Voite Lumiere by turn delta like propulsion triangle in which TA is transformed). So, at the very last, Sandrum, any comments?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Feb 7, 2010, 11:21:00 PM) : 

how come I ca't see an image?

 

Anonymous Steve said ... (Feb 16, 2010, 12:32:00 PM) : 

Hey, just a general thing ^^
I love this model, and was woundering if u could do a version with color, rather then just grey.
Also one of the previous posted back-pack pic.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Feb 17, 2010, 7:11:00 AM) : 

@Takahashi: I don't actually know what that second sword is used for --I haven't read anything from Destiny Astray onward, but I guess it would be just a matter of importing a second sword because they're all but identical looking on the PG model.

So far as the MG Red Frame... I'm disgusted but not surprised. I hoped bandai would have made the flight pack instead. Seems like they're just substituting as few parts as possible (not new). What I would hope now is for an inexpensive MG M1 Astray with a flight pack. Not holding my breath for it though.

@Gunstray: I'm totally not a fan of the red frame's add on kit myself. The blue frame's I can understand.

@anon: F5?

@steve: Soon as I get my lcd monitors back up and repaired I'll try and roll something out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 1, 2010, 9:17:00 PM) : 

i wish gundam games were this detailed

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 30, 2010, 5:57:00 PM) : 

I do wonder, how do you manage to get so much detail?
I mean, from the animes to the Gunpla Gundam models, even with 1/100 MG, or with even more detail, the 1/60 PG versions, there isn't this amount of detail.
From original art, to anime, to models, to games, there isn't anything even close to this amount of detail.
Mind blowing, truly so.

From,
Lelouch

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 13, 2010, 9:11:00 PM) : 

hello, nice works

i wonder where did you get reff for the astray flight unit.

currently im working on CG red frame too

so if u can give me url or something
for the flight unit reff it would be a big help

thanks in advandce

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jun 25, 2010, 2:25:00 PM) : 

Hey great work you have here. i was wondering if you could help me out, could you post the gray texture you use for your models before they are finished? your texture has a nice 'sandy' clay type of texture on it.

 

post a comment