26 December, 2009

Nahel Argama: Go!

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum Nahel Argama Delta Plus

My wife got me Kshatriya for Christmas and I'm having a blast putting it together. So I've been preoccupied. This is nothing new. But it occurs to me that I haven't made a ship for this era, and since Unicorn will be showing at some point in the future, I fancied a shot at the Nahel Argama.

Merry Belated Christmas!

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum Nahel Argama Delta Plus

Labels:

Comments on "Nahel Argama: Go!"

 

Anonymous Blackjap said ... (Dec 27, 2009, 2:27:00 PM) : 

Merry chistmas to you too... I've been a big fan of your work for the last 4 years and it's good to see the ivansanchez website up after a long time because I always used to use the link on that page to get to this site and keep up the good work with the fliker photos you are the only one with all the gundam pics on record. lastly get started on the comments system lol. your #1 fan black jap ^-^

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Dec 27, 2009, 6:16:00 PM) : 

Sweet! I love the NA - Pegasus III, its a great looking war ship. Can't wait to see this!

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 28, 2009, 5:12:00 AM) : 

@Blackjap: Wow, you've been following for that long?? I feel bad that I haven't gotten to all of my goals yet then. Surely something will be around the corner ;). I'll try to get those comments running.


@Apt-1B: I seriously put this off for a long time for no real reason. But now that Unicorn is coming I felt the urge. Weee dawgies, I love the Argama(s)!

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Dec 28, 2009, 11:36:00 AM) : 

Ha! Me too!

 

post a comment