17 December, 2009

Gerbera Tetra Kai: Arms 2

The shoulder armor is attached and parented. Need to fake some frame in there too. I went ahead and made the booster mounted on the top of the armor movable -- rotatable by the top of the mount, contrary to the wee figure which is static.

Edit: Darn, missed a piece of detail on the rear skirt too...

mobile suit gp04 blossom physalis zepheranthes gerbera tetra kai gp01 gp01fb gp02 gp03 gp04 dendrobium stamen orchis mobile weapons platform 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Gerbera Tetra Kai: Arms 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 18, 2009, 9:34:00 AM) : 

omg! i never knew it had so many huge boosters!

 

Blogger Rassiel said ... (Dec 18, 2009, 2:41:00 PM) : 

When they put this into a Custom form they weren't kidding. Using MSG Encounters in Space for PS2's Gallery as a reference, I looked at the AGX-04 and the Kai in the model kit form. x.x; there's a severe enhancement in its booster complement. Personally i'm not sure which I like better, the Kai version with all its boosters or the original AGX04... Tough decision. i'll have to see when you finish your render :)

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 28, 2009, 5:42:00 AM) : 

@Anon: I was surprised the first time I saw this too. It's one reason I chose to purchase the figure ;)

@Rassiel: I rather like them both. I'm thinking of using the data on this model to assist in making the original in so far as scale and sizing goes.

 

post a comment