01 January, 2010

Nahel Argama: Boosters

Moving on to the boosters whilest finishing up some detail here and there. I need to get to the underside a little more. The last image is a scale test which shows that I need to increase the size of the ship for sure.

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum Nahel Argama Delta Plus

Labels:

Comments on "Nahel Argama: Boosters"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 2, 2010, 7:30:00 AM) : 

Wow already done, nice

 

Blogger neo0031 said ... (Jan 2, 2010, 3:14:00 PM) : 

The speed, quality and accuracy... How big of a sense of accomplishment do you get after finished each mesh(?)?

 

Anonymous Anaheim said ... (Jan 3, 2010, 10:46:00 AM) : 

sweet.
now all we need is the Kshatriya.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Jan 3, 2010, 4:22:00 PM) : 

@anon: Usually I get things done quickly around vacation time.

@Neo: Feels pretty good usually, though not as good as when it's surfaced.

@Anaheim: Kshatriya... and Geara Zulu/doga, Shamblo, ReZel... don't think I'll ever be done. ;)

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Jan 3, 2010, 10:40:00 PM) : 

Awesome! Nice work! Looks spot on to me, man, I really love this ship.

 

Blogger Mr. Big said ... (Jan 19, 2010, 11:56:00 AM) : 

You are an asset to Mankind.....

That's all I have to say...

 

post a comment