16 April, 2010

Kshatriya: Body 1

Struggling with the body. I've got a decent foundation to work with here, but as with the head, I'm trying to alter the body to get closer to Katoki's lineart in which he adds more space between different parts and their corresponding armor. Some parts are placeholders: the Kshatriya doesn't have much of a neck to speak of in the model kit. The difference is slight at best for everything else.
Off to bed.
mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum Kshatriya

Labels:

Comments on "Kshatriya: Body 1"

 

Anonymous midgemage said ... (Apr 18, 2010, 1:00:00 AM) : 

Just loving those beam scatter cannons. In a little under a week you've made this much progress!

I can't wait to see the result... Post some lovely pics of a Unicorn vs Kshatriya battle for us, will you? :D

 

Blogger chetario said ... (Apr 18, 2010, 8:58:00 PM) : 

Is there anyway you could record one of your 3-D modelling sessions and post it? Because I know how long it takes to model just one part (I use Pro-Engineer to make 3-D models also (although they are nowhere as complex as yours)), maybe you can fast forward it or something.

 

Anonymous Qoro said ... (Apr 19, 2010, 2:16:00 AM) : 

Nice work.
Is this the final resolution of your models or do you smooth them later on?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 20, 2010, 7:02:00 AM) : 

looks incredible as usual

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 25, 2010, 8:46:00 PM) : 

Hi. I have been watching your blog for some days, but lately I am having problems seeing the images.

Is there anyone having the same problem as me?

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Apr 28, 2010, 1:28:00 AM) : 

@midgemage: surely someone has already done that -- probably better than I could. It'd be fun if I ever got around to it.

@BioMechE: I don't know. Sounds like too much trouble already. I'll have to ponder that one a bit.

@Qoro: Depends on weather the camera is meant to be close or not. If not then I don't smooth the polys.

@Anon: Hopefully not yet.

@Anon2: I've been trying to work around that one. Sorry about that.

 

post a comment