16 May, 2010

Kshatriya: Arms

I had one hell of a fever going on this week so I've done very little in terms of the Kshatriya.

Clearly the assembly that attaches the binder arms to the shoulder guard needs to be larger. Otherwise, I tried to remove what the HG model did to the arms and went with Katoki's version ... that is, ignore the block-like assembly that holds the binder arms to the shoulder armour and instead go with the original illustration version. Because of this, the mesh will lack some of the maneuvering ability the HG arm has -- though I don't like the way the real model looks because of it (it swings out like it's disjointed -- not my cup of tea). I cut into the upper arms a little more and added the ball shoulder similar to the Sinanju's, though I wanted it to be further up into the shoulder armour as it sits way too low at the moment -- making the arms look too long. I also somewhat redid the elbow section to look more like the Sinanju's whilest keeping with the Kshatriya's over ball shape joint.

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum Kshatriya


I haven't fixed what I didn't like about the waist portion yet, however.

mobile suit gundam Unicorn Destroy mode 3d mesh cg sandrum Kshatriya

Labels:

Comments on "Kshatriya: Arms"

 

Blogger eMas86 said ... (May 16, 2010, 11:36:00 AM) : 

OMG, Thats so sweet. Arms are so muscular

 

Anonymous black jap said ... (May 24, 2010, 6:35:00 PM) : 

There was a 3d gundam novel just released did you have any colaboration with it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 27, 2010, 4:56:00 PM) : 

Aren't you too old to play with toys?

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (Jun 18, 2010, 9:03:00 PM) : 

Hey! I hope you are ok! Haha I know you are a very busy man, but I noticed you haven't posted in a while! Peace :D

 

Blogger Major Williams said ... (Jul 8, 2010, 11:02:00 AM) : 

Looks awesome! Please post more pics soon! I NEED these to test my color scheme out that I'm thinking of doing for my 1/100 Kshatriya resin kit!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 18, 2010, 12:19:00 PM) : 

ive seen your works.. its awe me. but i dont know why recently i couldnt see any pictures in your blog

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 18, 2010, 8:32:00 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger MARTIN said ... (Jul 20, 2010, 8:35:00 PM) : 

Hey there - you okay? It's been an age since any updates - two months even - got anything new for your Gundam hungry fanbase to see

 

Blogger neo0031 said ... (Aug 30, 2010, 10:02:00 AM) : 

Wish you the best speed of recovery, loving your work as always.

 

Blogger Allen C. Tam said ... (Oct 11, 2010, 1:24:00 AM) : 

Do you sell any of your models?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mar 1, 2011, 11:09:00 PM) : 

I've seen your works in your dA since 4 years ago and it is somewhat of a surprise to stumble upon your blog for the first time!

AWESOME WORKS! I love how youve depicted mechas in glorious 3d! Hope to see that smexy Kshatriya done =D

 

Blogger Fernando said ... (Feb 6, 2022, 11:46:00 AM) : 

Keep up the good work!

 

post a comment