30 August, 2011

Astray: Flight Unit 4

Ok, at this point I'm thinking [something is better than nothing] so I fired up lightwave and started on the surfacing for the flight pack. That's about all I've started lately. I'd be great to get back into this with my whole arse soon. I think I'll totally resurface the Astray(s) as well now that we're on that subject.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade PG freedom astray red frame MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Astray: Flight Unit 4"

 

Blogger Knolly said ... (Aug 30, 2011, 9:52:00 PM) : 

SUDDENLY 15 MONTHS LATER

Glad to see you're back in action! Really dig the PG-based flight pack you made. Assuming I can get my school's 3D printer working again I'm going to try to model something really similar to print for my MG Red Frame.

 

Blogger AnaheimElectric said ... (Sep 1, 2011, 8:51:00 AM) : 

any chance of use seeing a slight modification of the Tactical arms II to the Tactical Arms IIL and an Astray Red Kai?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 4, 2011, 5:36:00 AM) : 

Welcome back, looks great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 4, 2011, 10:37:00 AM) : 

Welcome back!

I'm really excited to see your work again.

I was just wondering if there was any chance of you making any of the mobile suits from Gundam 00, like the 00 Raiser?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sep 6, 2011, 5:35:00 AM) : 

Awesome! Glad to see the new post! The flight pack looks great. I don't like the Astray design much, but I do like this variation at least.

 

Anonymous Hero said ... (Sep 6, 2011, 9:37:00 PM) : 

Oh crap, you're back! Okairi! I see you haven't lost your touch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 21, 2011, 7:38:00 PM) : 

Yay 00 raiser!!!

 

post a comment