11 July, 2008

Impulse Gundam V2: Silhouette Flyer 2

And after plodding around for a bit on just what to put where, I've finally gotten off of my keister to get more done. Probably bump map the rest of it...


mobile suit gundam seed destiny impulse gundam force sword blast 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Impulse Gundam V2: Silhouette Flyer 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 12, 2008, 10:56:00 PM) : 

hey man, real nice work. I read an article on the internet and instantly thought of your page.

I actually left a lengthier comment earlier but I'm not sure it showed up, so I'm just going to leave you my e-mail instead so feel free to e-mail me and I'll explain. Well, it's an interesting topic at least.

Anyway it's jafabian37 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Also, in case that comments have to be pre-approved or such and that's the reason it didn't show up originally, then simply delete this comment please. Thanks, have a great week, and again, impressive modeling

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 13, 2008, 11:32:00 AM) : 

cool pic

 

post a comment