25 June, 2020

Takemikazuchi Update

I've forgotten a lot about how to go about modeling, my shortcuts I have to relearn, and some of my older plugins don't seem to exist (or they've moved/changed names). To try to recall all of this again, I've gone back to simpler bits in terms of shapes and reworked the takemikazuchi model I was hoping to finish. I've never seen an exact set of prints for this one so it's still on-the-fly with some reference from relatively modern carriers.
mobile suit gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum takemikazuchi

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Takemikazuchi Update"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 9, 2019, 10:45:00 PM) : 

I'm so excited you're back :)

 

Blogger Great Brandieno said ... (Dec 29, 2019, 4:54:00 PM) : 

Glad to see you still haven't forgotten about it. To be honest many years ago I was inspired by your work and bought lightwave myself, but I haven't done much with in the meantime XD. Still I enjoy what you do. Keep it up, if you ever find the time!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (May 13, 2020, 10:25:00 AM) : 

Glad to see you are back. Any plans of using these models to 3d print stuff?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (May 15, 2020, 9:04:00 PM) : 

Would it be possible to get a hold of the finished 3d model...? :3

 

post a comment