09 April, 2013

Full Armor Unicorn Gundam: Leg Armament

Better than no start. I figured I'd start off my week with something that can easily get my foot in the Full Armor door.
mobile suit gundam Shield Booster Armed Armor DE 3d mesh cg sandrum full armor unicorn shield parts

Labels:

Comments on "Full Armor Unicorn Gundam: Leg Armament"

 

Blogger Jonathan M. said ... (Apr 15, 2013, 9:10:00 PM) : 

I just found this on eBay Ivan. I thought maybe you should know.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=271188103254&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=99680552021

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Apr 15, 2013, 10:02:00 PM) : 

Thanks for that.
Unfortunately, there's not much I can do. Ebay takes a hands-off approach to stuff like this when dealing with "individuals". If I was a corporation, they would probably stop the sale. Alas, the answer from Ebay generally is to take it up with the party in question -- which basically has that party completely ignoring the request to desist. It's happened to a lot of folks and it just keeps happening, really. I guess that's just part of the climate.

 

Blogger Jonathan M. said ... (Apr 16, 2013, 10:45:00 AM) : 

That really sux. I've been following your blog for years and I hate to see people take your art. Your renderings are among the most popular gundam wallpapers out there. Don't ever doubt yourself man ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 29, 2013, 11:55:00 AM) : 

The more exposure the better. You might get hired one day by a guy with your images on his phone case. :)

 

Blogger Monilisa said ... (Oct 7, 2014, 9:52:00 PM) : 

You are share great information, thanks for share this types of knowledge.we are giving services like Surplace ensures an on time service post sale, with the interference of their possess technical or in association with manufacturers to resolve any troubles. If you want to know more please click here
Biesse woodworking machine

 

post a comment