13 December, 2012

Astray Red Frame -- sans Flight Pack

I still like the Astray after all of these years -- 4 since I started this model.
I think I'm getting the bug again...
mobile suit perfect grade astray gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Astray Red Frame -- sans Flight Pack"

 

Anonymous Jonathan McArthur said ... (Dec 19, 2012, 11:22:00 AM) : 

You can do it Ivan!! :D I've been watching your blog since 2006 and you've got crazy talent!! I'm still waiting to see those animations that you had planned lol. You can get back into it, just keep following that feeling!

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 23, 2012, 11:46:00 PM) : 

I'll get back into it, sometime! For sure!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Aug 20, 2013, 10:14:00 PM) : 

Your site is one of a kind, it contains lots of information that is very beneficial to us readers. Continue in what you are doing and we are looking forward for more of your post and updates in the future.
new holland colombia

 

Blogger Knolly said ... (Dec 9, 2013, 12:25:00 PM) : 

It's been awhile since I looked at your works so I had forgotten how amazing they are.

I really wish I could convince you to let me 3D print out the Red Frame's backpack for the MG, but I remember discussing it with you a while back and you thought the meshes would translate well. Still awesome to look at either way though, haha.

 

post a comment