23 October, 2019

Updated lightwave

I thought maybe blogger was going to be killed. ...Suddenly it's almost 5 years later.. I've relocated my meshes, updated lightwave and found that I don't remember a thing! So many other CG packages do a good job that maybe the LW update was not necessary. In terms of these Mobile suits, for sure these meshes are ok to work with but could use some touch ups. Considering the CPU/GPU power is leagues over what it was when I first started, I could probably revisit much of these and give them a good update. I say that like it's going to happen..... :D
mobile suit perfect  gundam 0083 3d mesh cg sandrum gerbera

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Updated lightwave"

 

Blogger Pal said ... (Oct 23, 2019, 7:03:00 PM) : 

I haven't made a mesh in years even though that was my major in college. I really need to get back into it, see what's changed!

Looking forward to what you come up with next, been following you for years. Time sure flies by, doesn't it?

 

Blogger Nomake Wan said ... (Oct 27, 2019, 2:08:00 AM) : 

I knew there was a reason I kept your bookmark in my toolbar so I would accidentally click it every so often while trying to use the bookmark feature. Not only is it great to see you back, but I absolutely love GP04. You couldn't have picked a better way to say 'hello' again. Welcome back!

 

Blogger jamestreno said ... (Nov 6, 2019, 9:14:00 AM) : 

Great to see you back after so long. Great work as always, you are my inspiration in making 3D gundams and I like to use your models as a benchmark whenever I make anything hard surface. Can't wait for your next project!

 

Blogger saitoichi said ... (Dec 7, 2019, 6:01:00 PM) : 

Nice work!GP-04 is my favorite!
Hope to see more!

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Oct 9, 2020, 1:00:00 PM) : 

Yes! Time flies too fast nowadays! I can barely manage to sit down to do anything.

 

post a comment