19 April, 2015

Finding Stuff - Trying to Return

Every now and then I start up the ol' lightwave setup and try to render something or come across something old. I'm amazed at how my laptops run rings around my rigs of a decade ago. The rig now barely does anything, but seeing it fly through old render jobs compared to all those years back... The few images I find nowadays are rekindling my interest. I'm not even sure when I made this one, probably back in '09, but the mistakes I see I suddenly feel the need to correct.
mobile suit perfect grade astray gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Finding Stuff - Trying to Return"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 20, 2015, 3:18:00 PM) : 

Nice! I'm glad that you're still around, I tought that you might have forgotten about the blog.

Keep the great work you're doing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 22, 2015, 11:04:00 AM) : 

That render looks really good. Glad to see you're still around and hopefully coming back. I love the blog, was one of my inspirations to get into 3d work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 25, 2015, 9:19:00 PM) : 

I've been checking for updates once every month since your last post. Glad to see you're still around.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jul 16, 2016, 12:42:00 PM) : 

Good post.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 2, 2016, 8:10:00 PM) : 

So much for returning...lol.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Jan 15, 2017, 6:37:00 PM) : 

Nice Post, Please Visit finansialsemarang.blogspot.co.id

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 26, 2018, 2:45:00 PM) : 

Scooby-Doo, where are you?????

 

Blogger 500 said ... (Apr 8, 2019, 4:43:00 PM) : 

I'm still here

 

post a comment