19 April, 2015

Finding Stuff - Trying to Return

Every now and then I start up the ol' lightwave setup and try to render something or come across something old. I'm amazed at how my laptops run rings around my rigs of a decade ago. The rig now barely does anything, but seeing it fly through old render jobs compared to all those years back... The few images I find nowadays are rekindling my interest. I'm not even sure when I made this one, probably back in '09, but the mistakes I see I suddenly feel the need to correct.
mobile suit perfect grade astray gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: , ,

Back to TOP

Comments on "Finding Stuff - Trying to Return"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 21, 2015, 7:18:00 AM) : 

Nice! I'm glad that you're still around, I tought that you might have forgotten about the blog.

Keep the great work you're doing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 23, 2015, 3:04:00 AM) : 

That render looks really good. Glad to see you're still around and hopefully coming back. I love the blog, was one of my inspirations to get into 3d work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 26, 2015, 1:19:00 PM) : 

I've been checking for updates once every month since your last post. Glad to see you're still around.

 

Blogger Rustam Sayal said ... (Sep 29, 2015, 11:47:00 PM) : 

Spice Grinding Machine Dharti Industries is manufacturer of Spice Grinding Machine and Masala Grinding Mill Manufacturer in Rajkot. Visit us to Buy Spice Grinding Machine and get best deal.

 

Blogger Batista Sh said ... (Apr 12, 2016, 2:04:00 PM) : 

This post is really valuable that designed for the new visitors. Pleasing work, keep on writing.
plant sale

 

OpenID thedevilcorp said ... (Jul 17, 2016, 4:42:00 AM) : 

Good post.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 3, 2016, 1:10:00 PM) : 

So much for returning...lol.

 

Blogger Y. Agung Eko H said ... (Jan 16, 2017, 11:37:00 AM) : 

Nice Post, Please Visit finansialsemarang.blogspot.co.id

 

post a comment