15 November, 2011

Gundam 00: Body 2

Compartmentalized some the the armour and the frame underneath. Still need to move some parts around and get back to the head and then get to the cockpit if possible. I hope I can knock out the waist soon-ish.
Edit-- forgot some detail around the rear cylinder.

mobile suit gundam 00 double 0 raiser riser 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Gundam 00: Body 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 15, 2011, 9:22:00 AM) : 

keep up the good work.
You're turning this guy into the 7 sword Blaster or the hax-Raiser?

 

Anonymous Racealistic said ... (Nov 17, 2011, 1:51:00 AM) : 

Awesome Sandum. I'm a arts student and i've started to use 3d programs like lightwave and 3d's max.

And I'd love to see a "how it's made video" for your models. It'd be great if you could just make one in the future.

Keep up the awesome work I'm staying tuned!

 

Anonymous Rekkou said ... (Nov 25, 2011, 7:42:00 AM) : 

Oh, wow. You finally moved on to 00. Glad i'll be able to see 00 in your amazing 3D. I'll be looking forward to it!

 

Blogger Jonathan Roy said ... (Dec 17, 2011, 2:14:00 PM) : 

From the way you're creating the back side is there any chance we might see a 3D Exia?
Anyway, awesome job man. I can't wait to see the finished work.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Dec 18, 2011, 1:02:00 AM) : 

@Anon: Just the raiser is the farthest that I planned for this. Kind of vanilla, I know.

@Racealistic: Considering my limited time on this as it is I don't think I could comply even if I wanted to.

@Rekkou: I haven't really moved on -- this is probably the only suit I'll make from 00.

@JR: Exia.....maybe. I'm not 100% on that one. Still have tons of others I never finished or barely started.

 

post a comment