11 December, 2008

Evolve Strike Gundam: Waist 2

Soooo, yeah. I didn't think the waist had so many parts. Top it off with angles that I can't see very well and I ended up stealing parts from the Hi-Nu (ho ho ho) to make the inside look busier. So basically "almost" anything inside the waist (behind the armor skirt) is Hi-Nu parts --

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike EVOLVE Perfect Grade freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Evolve Strike Gundam: Waist 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Dec 11, 2008, 8:07:00 AM) : 

This looks AWESOME man. You should do a Freedom or Impulse version of this some time. I know there aren't PG versions of those suits, but I am sure you could improvise. Whether or not you do that though, IMPRESSIVE work.

 

post a comment