18 November, 2008

Evolve Strike Gundam: Shield 1

Started on the shield by modifying the previous Strike's shield. Thus far it looks as it does below. Problem is, I've got to head to Tokyo tomorrow for business and stay till Saturday, then it's off to Osaka till the beginning of December. So no more work on this till then. Might see if I can get a render going while I'm out.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny PG evolve strike freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Evolve Strike Gundam: Shield 1"

 

Blogger Apt-1B said ... (Nov 19, 2008, 10:24:00 AM) : 

Nice, I think the subtle differences are noticable though, especially the new paneling of the center area.

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I've added you to my blogroll on wordpress - korewagundam.wordpress.com - I hope you don't mind, but I love your site and wanted to share.

 

post a comment