02 November, 2008

Infinite Justice: Legs

I was looking through some of the new hobby mags and came across a OOgundam seven swords. I wondered if adding more beam sabers/ swords to the Ijustice would work similarly...
I attached the grand slam onto the shield and while there isn't any collision problem to speak of yet, I suspect that the lifter will probably be hit when it is attached so I might scrap that idea or mod it a wee little.

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Infinite Justice: Legs"

 

Blogger Knolly said ... (Nov 2, 2008, 9:50:00 PM) : 

Aw, as I was reading that I started saying to myself "Yes, he's gonna model Exia!!!"

But then I finished reading and was sad, haha.

Any chance we can get a shot of how the Grand Slame is attached next time?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 2, 2008, 11:19:00 PM) : 

Hey, long time no see, sandrum! I thought you would never make an Infinite Justice. Didn't you throw that idea out? I guess we can expect an exia too soon? I like the 7 swords idea but maybe the granslam is too long.
I think if you use the Unicorn idea of putting sabers on the arms it would just as good if not better. The Justice also has beam boomerangs on the shoulders if you want to go there too. Just an idea.
Anyway keep up the good work buddy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 3, 2008, 5:54:00 AM) : 

IJ has beam boomerangs on the shoulders as well but Athrun dosen't use them in the series, however they are specified in the unit's spec from what i've read .So those funky things on the shoulders supposed to be boomerangs,try attaching Destiny's Flash Edge 2 boomerangs/blades instead of them and see how it looks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 3, 2008, 7:16:00 AM) : 

I think you should put holsters for two grand slams on the Lifter's back/top (Depends on orientation). There are certainly several ways of going about that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Nov 3, 2008, 7:27:00 AM) : 

Anonymous is wrong about infinite justice. It carries only one beam boomerang. The horns on the shoulders are shoulder guard decorations only. Check the MG manual for this or MAHQ. http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/zgmf-x19a.htm The reason Athrun doesn't use them in the series is because IJ doesn't have them. BTW if you do make them boomerangs it would be appreciated.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Nov 3, 2008, 8:01:00 AM) : 

Nice ideas all around. I knew about the shoulder guards not being boomerangs though. Still, I think I might go that way as well.

 

post a comment