25 October, 2008

Infinite Justice: Head

The detail may be quite a bit off. Really pixilated (low res) references distort the image a lot so some of this is guessed, but usable. I'll just chalk it up as "personalization". Otherwise, it's not really finished yet...

mobile suit gundam seed destiny infinite justice strike freedom MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Infinite Justice: Head"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 25, 2008, 7:52:00 PM) : 

looks pretty sweet to me ;D. just PLEASE dont make the wierd distorted feet that bandai decided to make on the new mg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 25, 2008, 8:22:00 PM) : 

haha. I agree with the guy before me. The weird feet is such a bummer for the kit. I mostly like the IJ because it uses a beam saber rather than shoot guns 98% of the time.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Oct 29, 2008, 5:05:00 PM) : 

Just now getting a look at the feet myself. They don't seem too bad to me ;p

 

post a comment