20 October, 2008

Beam Cannon 1

mobile suit advance of zega gundam nemo  3d mesh cg sandrum


The weapon being held by the sniper in the rear is what I'm gunning for at the moment. Another one by Windfall that I had been wanting to get to but for lack of "umph" never really did...

...so, going...

mobile suit advance of zega gundam nemo  3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Beam Cannon 1"

 

Blogger jedimasterkyle said ... (Oct 20, 2008, 10:09:00 AM) : 

Have you ever thought about doing any Gundam Wing or Gundam X models?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 20, 2008, 1:15:00 PM) : 

Yes! Gundam X models would be AMAZING!

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Oct 20, 2008, 4:31:00 PM) : 

I'm not much on the X series. I won't rule anything out but it isn't on my mind at the moment.

 

post a comment